Harness APCO Blade
APCO's first competition coccoon harness. order now
| Brand ||APCO|
| Colors || black-red |
| Country || Izrael |
The BLADE is APCO's first competition harness.
It is the top of our line, completing the already extensive harness range (containing 6 different harness models).
For many years competition harness was not part of our line. So when deciding to launch such a harness, we made sure it would be outstanding in its performance: safety, drag reduction , quality, and comfort
BLADE is a pod harness, designed and aimed at competition pilots, but equally well suited to cross country and experienced recreational pilots. It shares the same design philosophy as the rest of APCO's harness range.
The BLADE stands out for its comfort, finish and clean lines. The drag reduction of BLADE is among the best in its class. The weight of the BLADE harness is on a par or lighter than most popular competition harnesses available today, but without compromising on its durability or safety.
BLADE will appeal to pilots who prefer a classic pod harness, offering total comfort, maximum security, world class drag saving, blended with stylish design and loads of extras.
- Fairing front cone is filled with innovative memory cell hollow fiber, insuring minimum weight and perfect shape at all times, together with the ability to be compactly packed for storage
- The fairing skirt is from 1mm. neoprenne which contributes to healthy weight reduction of the harness
- The supine pilot position in the Blade is designed to prevent abdominal and neck strain, allowing for maximum comfort on long flights
- The harness/pod length is adjustable for perfect fit
- The emergency parachute container is located behind the back for further drag reduction with highly visible, easily accessible deployment handle
- An adjustable length 3 step tapered speed bar is fully integrated into the Blade with the floating seatplate
- Two large side pockets and one front pocket are accessible during flight
- Large rear storage compartment with additional clip on wallet pocket
- Detachable front instrument cockpit
- Shoulder connection points for steerable emergency parachute connection
- APCO standard ballast bag can be stored under the seat in a specially designed compartment for ideal C.G point during flight
- Molded, clean lines, stylish shape
- Ultra low drag narrow slim profile
- Wrinkle free, no sagging or baggy look
- Simplified, easy to understand maintenance
- Deployment handle cable based - system used for more than 20 years at APCO, now the latest fashion with the rest of the brands too
- Webbing system designed for perfect blend of comfort and weight shift feedback, with get-up buckle system for further weight reduction and simplicity
- Optimal back support with APCO exclusive load bearing semi-rigid elements integrated into the back of the harness
- Ample storage space, plenty of pockets
- Built in loop on the shoulder strap for drinking house or radio connection
- 3 sizes - covering heights ranging from 155cm.-195cm.
- Heavy duty, scratch resistant bottom cloth
- Stylish thick airmesh lining for breathability and comfort on your back, combined with 3D airmesh shoulders
- Neoprene covered hook in points
- The lightest on the market, below 7kg. (complete)
- Optional Leg Spacer to insure perfect fit for every pilot, we offer 5cm. thick leg spacer
- Optional Ratchet Pulley Ronstan ball bearing ratchet pulleys available as an option
- It is an endless list of features - we have to decide where to stop...!